My Home Care are currently recruiting Qualified Homecare Assistants in Kilmallock Area.
We are urgently looking for Healthcare Assistants to join our team in Limerick.
Job Benefits include:
- Excellent rates of pay.
- We offer mandatory courses such as Patient Moving and Handling and Basic Life Support for up-skilling.
- Paid Holidays.
What You Need:
- Minimum of Care Skills and Care of the Elderly Certificates.
- 120 hours experience in a healthcare position.
- An in-date Patient Moving and Handling cert.
- Full, clean driving licence.
- Current Garda Vetting and must be prepared to undergo the same.
- Must be willing to get Hep B Vaccination and supply full immunisation history.
What the Role May Involve:
- Providing personal care to each individual client in their own home.
- Assist with all aspects of daily living.
- Light housework and food prep.
- Reporting any deterioration in client’s condition.
- Providing companionship to the client.
- Encourage the client to maximise or achieve independence.
If you are interested in applying for this position or would like more information please send an up-to-date CV to Marina O’Connor at email@example.com or call 021-4626155 quoting the following Job order number:JO-1511-321843