Myhomecare are currently recruiting a Qualified and Experience Healthcare or Homecare Carers for the Limerick Area.
Myhomecare are currently hiring Healthcare or Homecare Carers for over 65’s tender, which would be working one to one with the Elderly in their own home. The Ideal candidate would have to be punctual, trustworthy and dependable with experience in a healthcare or homecare setting. If you have the relevant experience and qualifications apply with your CV today.
Benefits of working with Myhomecare in the Limerick Area:
- Excellent rate of pay, paid weekly
- We provide Paid holidays 8 hours for every 100 hours accumulated
- We provide continuous upskilling of mandatory courses to all Homecare Carers including Patient Moving and Handling and CPR
- Rosters completed in advance where possible
Requirements for applying with Myhomecare in the Limerick Area:
- Must have completed your Fetac level 5 in Care Skills and Care of the Elderly
- Must have completed a minimum of 120 hours work experience in a healthcare/homecare setting
- Would need an in-date Patient Moving and Handling, CPR, Infection Control and Elder Abuse Certs desirable but training can be provided
- Must be willing to undergo Garda Vetting
- Have a Full Clean Driving Licence
Job Responsibilities with Myhomecare in the Limerick Area:
- Providing personal care to each individual client in their own home.
- Aid with all aspects of daily living.
- Light housework and food prep.
- Reporting any deterioration in client’s condition.
- Providing companionship to the client.
- Motivate the client to maximise or achieve independence.
To apply for the position in Limerick City please send an updated CV to Lorna Lynch at [email protected] or call 1800 400 900 for more information, quoting the following Job order number: JO-1907-433831 in the subject box
Applicants will be treated with the strictest of confidence.