Myhomecare are recruiting a Qualified Homecare Assistants for the Nenagh, Tipperary.
Myhomecare are now hiring Homecare workers for over 65’s tender, which would be working one to one with the Elderly in their own home. The ideal candidate will be Trustworthy and Dependable with experience in a similar homecare setting. If you have the relevant experience and qualifications apply with you CV today.
- Excellent rates of pay
- We provide Paid Holidays
- We offer mandatory courses such as Patient Moving and Handling and Basic Life Support for certificate renewals
- Rosters completed in advance where possible
Candidates will need:
- Candidates must have FETAC level 5 in Care Skills and Care of the Elderly.
- An in-date Manual/Patient Handling and CPR cert desirable but training can be provided.
- Minimum of 120 hours work experience which must include personal care experience.
- Welling to undergo Garda Vetting
- Have a full driver licence preferred
- Visa or GNIB with stamp 4 if from outside the EU
- You will be required to attend to each client’s individual needs within their own homes.
- Assisting with all aspects of daily living.
- Potential light housework/meal prep.
- Providing personal care to clients in need.
- Encourage clients to achieve or maximise independence.
To apply send your CV to Lorna Lynch at [email protected] or call 021-4626150 or 1800400900 for more information, quoting the following Job order number: JO-1805-409353
All Homecare Workers applying for Homecare jobs in Nenagh will be treated with the strictest of confidence.