My Homecare are urgently seeking qualified Homecare Assistants in the Dungarvan area
We would have a number of cases for any Homecare Workers interested in working one on one with the Elderly in their own home. The Ideal candidate would have to be reliable, caring and capable of working on their own initiative.
My Homecare Benefits include:
- Excellent rates of pay Monday-Saturday €14 an hour and Sunday €26 an hour.
- We provide Paid Holidays
- My Homecare provide continuous upgrading of all mandatory courses such as Patient moving and handling, CPR, Elder Abuse and Infection Control.
My Homecare Requirements:
- My Homecare require all candidates to have minimum Fetac Level 5 in Care Skills and Care of the Older Person.
- Willingness to undergo Garda Vetting.
- Willingness to get Hepatitis B and C Vaccination and provide immunisation records.
- Full Driving Licence – Desirable
- Minimum 120 hours experience working in healthcare.
My Homecare Job Responsibilities:
- Attend to each client’s individual needs within their own homes.
- Assisting with all aspects of daily living.
- Providing personal care to clients in need.
- Encourage clients to achieve or maximise independence.
- Potential light housework/meal prep.
To apply for this position send an updated CV to Rowena O'Donovan at email@example.com or alternatively you can call me on 021 4626128 for more information stating the Job order number JO-1805-409358