My Homecare are Recruiting Homecare Assistants in the Kilkenny area.
MyHomecare are currently recruiting for the over 65’s tender to work one on one with the Elderly in their own home. The Ideal candidate for this position would have previous experience in a similar position and would also have a passion for caring within the community. The areas we are currently focusing on are: Urlingford, Thomastown, Freshford, Rosbergan, Inistioge, Castlecomer & Clogh
My Homecare Benefits include:
- MyHomecare Rates Of Pay: Monday- Saturday Day Duty €14 an hour & Sunday €26 an hour
- We provide Paid Holidays
- My Homecare provide continuous renewal of mandatory courses to all Homecare Workers.
- Rosters provided when applicable.
- 1 Free Uniform
- 1 Induction day with our Nurse Assessor
My Homecare Requirements Are:
- All candidates require Minimum Fetac Level 5 in Care Skills and Care of the Older Person
- In-date mandatory courses such as Patient Moving, and Handling Certificate is desirable but not essential as training can be given.
- Willingness to undergo Garda Vetting.
- Willingness provide immunisation records.
- Full driving licence.
- Minimum 120 hours experience working in a healthcare background dealing with personal care.
My Homecare Job Responsibilities:
- All employees are required to attend to each client’s individual needs within their own homes.
- Assisting with all aspects of daily living.
- Providing personal care to clients in need.
- Encourage clients to achieve or maximise independence.
- Potential light housework/meal prep.
To apply for this position send an updated CV to Rowena O'Donovan at [email protected] or alternatively you can call me on 021 4626128 for more information stating the Job order number JO-1805-409357. Shortlisting may apply based on the information supplied on CV submitted.
All Homecare Assistants applying for Homecare Assistant Jobs in Kilkenny will be treated with the strictest of confidence.