My Homecare are currently Seeking Qualified Homecare Assistants in Carlow and surrounding areas.
The Ideal candidate would have worked one on one with the Elderly in their own home previously and would also be a reliable and caring individual.
My Homecare Benefits include:
- Excellent rates of pay
- Monday-Saturday Day duty €14 an hour & Sunday Day duty €26 an hour
- We provide Paid Holidays
- My Homecare provide continuous mandatory certificates such as Patient Moving and Handling, Basic Life Support, Infection Control and Elder Abuse.
- 1 day induction training
My Homecare Requirements Are:
- You need to have minimum Fetac Level 5 Care Skills and Care of the Older Person completed.
- If you have In-date certificates such as patient moving, and handling, CPR, Infection Control and Elder abuse is a plus but not essential as training can be provided.
- Willingness to undergo Garda Vetting.
- Willingness to get Hepatitis B and C Vaccination and provide immunisation records.
- Full driving licence is desirable but not essential if you live in a central area.
- All candidates must have 120 hours work experience completed before being able to work with Myhomecare.
My Homecare Job Responsibilities:
- You will be required to attend to each client’s individual needs within their own homes.
- Assisting with all aspects of daily living.
- Providing personal care to clients in need.
- Encourage clients to achieve or maximise independence.
- Potential light housework/meal prep.
To apply for this position send an updated CV to Rowena O'Donovan at email@example.com or alternatively you can call me on 021 4626128 for more information stating the Job order number JO-1805-409354