My Homecare are Recruiting Qualified Homecare Assistants in South Tipperary. Areas we are urgently recruiting for are Cahir, Thurles, Carrick on Suir and Fethard.
The Ideal candidate would be extremely reliable and caring with an excellent understanding of the responsibilities required of them.
My Homecare Benefits include:
- Excellent rates of pay
- Monday- Saturday Day Duty €14 an hour & Sunday €26 an hour
- We provide Paid Holidays
- My Homecare provide continuous mandatory certificates such as, CPR, Patient Moving and Handling, Infection Control and Elder Abuse.
- 1 day induction training with our Nurse Assessor.
My Homecare Requirements Are:
- You would need minimum Fetac Level 5 Care Skills and Care of the Older Person completed.
- In-date certificates such as patient moving, and handling, CPR, Infection Control and Elder abuse is desirable but not essential as training can be provided.
- Willingness to undergo Garda Vetting.
- Willingness to get Hepatitis B and C Vaccination and provide immunisation records.
- Full driving licence is desirable.
- All candidates must have a minimum of 120 hours experience working in a healthcare background.
My Homecare Job Responsibilities:
- You will be required to attend to each client’s individual needs within their own homes.
- Assisting with all aspects of daily living.
- Providing personal care to clients in need.
- Encourage clients to achieve or maximise independence.
- Potential light housework/meal prep.
To apply for this position send an updated CV to Rowena O'Donovan at email@example.com or alternatively you can call me on 021 4626128 for more information stating the Job order number JO-1805-409353