Myhomecare are seeking qualified and experienced homecare assistants/ Carer's to start working with clients in their home settings. Meeting each service user’s individual needs within their own familiar homely setting, assisting with all aspects of ADL’s and providing personal care to service users in need also assisting service users with achieving independence.
The benefits of working with Myhomecare as a Homecare Assistant / Carer's in the Swinford Mayo area:
- Competitive pay rates for Myhomecare healthcare assistant.
- Wages are paid on a weekly basis.
- Variable hours from Monday-Sunday.
- Flexible working hours to suit your work life balance.
- Myhomecare provides our Homecare Assistants with subsidised training programmes including Patient Moving & Handling and CPR.
Candidates must have the following requirements for the Homecare Assistant/ Carer's jobs in the Swinford Mayo area:
- Myhomecare homecare Assistants/ Carer's must have their FETAC/QQI level 5 major award in Community care/Healthcare Support/Pre-Nursing or equivalent with Care Skills been one of the 2 mandatory modules needed to work as a HCA.
- Related certificates in the following: (PMH) Patient Moving and Handling and CPR/BLS/OFA or willingness to undergo courses are necessary to apply for this job.
- Myhomecare Assistants must have full immunisation against Hepatitis B, MMR (Measles, Mumps and Rubella), Varicella and Hep C or/and willing to undergo vaccination/immunisations.
- You must be willing to undertake Garda Vetting prior to starting with Myhomecare as a homecare worker.
To Apply please send an up to date CV to email@example.com or freephone 1800400900 for more information, repeating the following Job order number:JO-1511-321843 for the Homecare Assistant/Carer's jobs in the Swinford Mayo area
All applications for the above advertised job for Homecare Assistants/ Carer's in the Swinford Mayo area will be treated with the strictest of confidence.
We have a large variety of jobs in the Homecare sector based in/around the North/West of Ireland offering excellent rates of pay, flexible working hours.