Myhomecare are currently seeking an experienced Homecare Assistant to join our expanding team in the Co Meath Area
Myhomecare are urgently recruiting in Co Meath, for reliable and compassionate Healthcare/Homecare assistants caring for service users with a wide range of needs, in their own home in the Co Meath area. The Ideal candidate would have experience in a homecare or healthcare setting and must have completed Fetac level 5 in Care Skills and Care of the Elderly with a good understanding of English language both written and verbal. If you have the relevant experience and qualifications apply with you CV today.
Homecare Workers Job Benefits in Co Meath:
- Myhomecare provides brilliant rates of pay and holiday entitlements.
- We offer mandatory courses such as Patient Moving and Handling and CPR for certificate renewals.
- Rosters completed in advance where possible.
- 1 Complimentary Myhomecare uniform
- 1 Day Induction training
Homecare Workers must have the following:
- All homecare workers must have Fetac level 5 in Care Skills and Care of the Older Person.
- All homecare workers must have a minimum of 120 hours work experience in a homecare or healthcare setting.
- All homecare workers have an in date Patient Moving and Handling and CPR cert desirable but training can be provided.
- All homecare workers must be willing to undergo Garda Vetting.
- Full driving licence - Required
Homecare Workers Job Responsibilities:
- Providing personal care to each individual client in their own home.
- Aid with all aspects of daily living.
- Reporting any deterioration in client’s condition.
- Providing companionship to the client.
- Motivate the client to maximise or achieve independence.
To apply for homecare assistant position in Co Meath, please email your updated CV to Maria O Hagan at [email protected] or call 1800 400 900 for more information, quoting the following Job order number: JO-1801-367249 in the subject bar of email