Myhomecare are currently recruiting Registered Children’s Nurses & Registered General Nurses with paediatric experience in the North Dublin area to care for children with complex care needs in their own home setting for Two Mornings 09.00-12.00 per Week.
The ideal nurse for this Homecare Nursing position will be a caring, professional and flexible candidate who should have excellent interpersonal and communication skills with an enthusiastic approach to work. Respecting Confidentiality and privacy always as a trusted team member. Ability to interact with clients and achieve ADL in a professional manner
Homecare Nursing Job Benefits:
- Excellent working conditions and competitive rates of pay.
- Rosters will be completed one month in advance.
- We provide professional training and Personal Development programs.
- My Homecare provide full and part time Homecare Nursing Jobs in North Dublin
- Ad hoc shifts also available with MyHomecare.
- There is the opportunity for Homecare Nurses to work as part of an enthusiastic team in a Homecare setting.
- One free uniform for newly activated Homecare Nurses.
- Subsidised training on all mandatory certs such as Patient Moving and Manual Handling, CPR/First Aid, Infection Control, Children’s First, Elder Abuse & MAPA/Challenging Behaviour.
Homecare Nursing Job Responsibilities:
- MyHomecare Nurses deliver a quality service, while meeting each client’s individual needs within a safe environment.
- MyHomecare Nurses always deliver patient centred care while assisting clients with personal care and daily living activities.
- MyHomecare Nurses recognise situations that may be detrimental to the health and wellbeing of the individual.
- MyHomecare Nurses will liaise with the Multidisciplinary Team and the client’s family members to ensure the best patient outcomes are achieved.
Homecare Nurses must have the following:
- Homecare Nurses must provide proof of active registration with An Bord Altranais.
- Homecare Nurses with Tracheostomy experience, TPN experience, Peg Experience is an advantage depending on the case. Refresher Training can be arranged if necessary.
- You must be willing to undertake reference checking and Garda Vetting is essential.
- Nurses applying for Homecare Nursing Jobs in North Dublin must have up-to-date certificates in Manual Handling, CPR, Elder Abuse and Infection Control.
- Training can be provided within your first 6 weeks.
- You must be registered with the INMO or affiliated union.
- You must provide full Immunisations and Vaccination history.
- You must have a good understanding of the current HIQA standards.
- All Nurses applying for Homecare Nursing Jobs in North Dublin must have an excellent command of the English Language.
All applications for the above-mentioned jobs will be treated with the strictest of confidence.
To apply for Homecare Nursing Jobs in North Dublin with Myhomecare or for any further information concerning the role of Homecare Nurse in North Dublin please contact Maria O Hagan 0429368337 or Email Your CV to [email protected]