Qualified General Nurses Required in Ballina.
MyHomecare is seeking Qualified Homecare/Paediatric Nurses in the Monaghan Area, working with children with complex needs in their homes. The ideal candidate should be a caring and passionate individual. The candidate must have previous experience working with children and would also be capable of working on independently.
My Homecare Jobs Benefits:
- Excellent working conditions and highly competitive pay
- Mandatory courses are available to update for all Nurses providing care as well as a variety of other courses if required.
- €100offered towards annual INMO registration yearly
- Referral scheme of another Nurse could earn you €150.
- 1 Free Uniform for newly activated Nurses
My Homecare Nurses must have the following;
- Up to date and current ABA pin.
- Previous experience working with Children in a homecare setting is an advantage.
- Driving Licence and own vehicle would be an advantage.
- Willingness to undergo any training required.
- All nurses are required to undergo Garda Vetting.
- In date certificates including People, Moving and Handling and CPR but training can be organised if not in date.
- Full immunizations and Vaccination history will need to be provided.
My Homecare Duties:
- Changing Peg Feed
- Delivery quality service and homecare meeting each clients individual needs.
- Monitoring, Understanding and identifying areas that may put the health of the individual at risk.
- Medication Administration
- Seizure management
- Liaise with Family and multidisplinary team to ensure patient outcomes always achieved.
All Nurses applying for Homecare Nurse Jobs in Monaghan will be treated with the strictest of confidence.
To apply contact Joshua Brown-Bolton on 091762426 or e-mail me with your updated CV to [email protected] quoting JO-1911-441511. Shortlisting may apply based on the information supplied on CV submitted.