Myhomecare are seeking homecare assistants to work 12 hour shifts for a client in Templeogue Dublin 6w – Must have experience working with people with disabilities
- Please ensure if you are applying for this particular position that you are fully available to work 12 hour shifts (8am-8pm or 8pm-8am)
- Must have experience working with people with disabilities
- Must drive and have own car
The Ideal Candidate for this Homecare Role will be friendly and caring with excellent interpersonal and communication skills. They must also have fluent english and have an enthusiastic approach to work.
Benefits of working with Myhomecare:
- At Myhomecare we have very competitive rates of pay for our homecare assistants.
- A continuous training scheme is run for all homecare assistants.
- We have a variety of different hours available. For this particular client the shifts available are 12 hour shifts.
- Working as a Homecare Assistant in Templeogue with MyHomecare is a great chance to work as part of an enthusiastic and experienced team.
Responsibilities of Homecare assistants:
- The specific responsibilities for this position will be outlined at interview stage.
- It is all Homecare Assistants who work for Myhomecare’s Duty to provide a top quality service that meets each client’s individual needs.
- All Homecare Assistants applying for this position must have the relevant Fetac Level 5 qualification. The two modules Care Skills and Care for the Elderly or the equivalent.
- All applicants must be able to present a valid in date certificates in People/Patient Moving and Handling at interview stage. Any other relevant certificates such as CPR, Infection Control etc that you may have are also desirable.
- Fetac Level 5 Qualification in Healthcare Support or Equivilant
- Having a full valid in date Driving licence is an advantage for applicants.
- Being Vaccinated against Hepatitis B is essential – if you are not yet vaccinated you must be willing to get vaccinated before starting with us.
- Having prior experience working with people with disabilities is vital for this position.
- If You are interested in working for Myhomecare in Templeogue Dublin 6W Please call Sarah on 019476255 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please ensure if you are applying for this particular position that you are fully available to work 12 hour shifts and you must drive