Housekeeper position available with our client in Trim. Perfect candidate will have excellent communication skills and be able to carry out general domestic/housekeeping tasks..
Main Duties and responsibilities.
- Undertake cleaning of allocated areas in line with specific standards and as directed.
- Wear protective clothing and gloves at all times.
- Store allocated equipment and materials safely and securely.
- Inform the person in charge regarding hazards immediately
- Collect and dispose of waste.
- Report any breakage or any equipment that may require replacement.
- Ensure that filters on washing machines and dryer are kept clean.
- Prepare rooms for visitors.
- Change bed linen when required.
- Ironing as required.
- Answer the telephone and door.
- To adhere at all times to all Health and Safety regulations
- To adhere to the terms and conditions of the post.
- To adhere to all Safeguarding policy and procedures
- To participate in training as appropriate.
- To undertake such other duties as may be determined from time to time within the general scope of the post.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by the employee within this position. They are not intended to be interpreted as an exhaustive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of the employee assigned to this position. They will be reviewed from time to time and are subject to change according to the needs.
This position will be morning work: Mon to Fri: 9.30am to 11.30am
Candidates must have the following;
- Must be willing to undertake Garda Vetting.
- Excellent communication skills (fluent in English is necessary).
- It would be desirable for the candidate to have HACCP and Infection Control.
If you are interested in this role please call Lisa Curran on 0429368343 or send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org