In partnership with its client Servisource has a vacancy for an ICU Nurse in South Dublin.
My Client is a private healthcare company based in South Dublin. My client was founded in 2002. It is a 214 bedded hospital.
Clinical Coordinator position oversees the day-to-day operations in the Cardiac Catheterization Lab
- Assessing a patient’s condition and planning and implementing patient care plans
- Treating wounds and providing advanced life support
- Assisting physicians in performing procedures
- Observing and recording patient vital signs
- Ensuring that ventilators, monitors and other types of medical equipment function properly
- Administering intravenous fluids and medications
- Ordering diagnostic tests
- Collaborating with fellow members of the critical care team
- Responding to life-saving situations, using nursing standards and protocols for treatment
- Acting as patient advocate
- Providing education and support to patient families
- Registered with NMBI (An Bord Altranais)
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience as an ICU nurse
- The successful candidate will be familiar with and adhere to The Professional Scope of Practice Framework (NMBI 2000)
Are you an ICU Nurse living in Dublin and looking to move positions or are you an ICU Nurse looking to relocate to South Dublin? If so please contact me about the ICU Nurse job in South Dublin.
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence.
Servisource Contact: To apply for this ICU Nurse Job in South Dublin please contact Deirdre Treanor (in confidence) on +353429368395 or e-mail with your updated CV to email@example.com