Homecare needs you now more than ever!!
Myhomecare are currently seeking qualified Homecare Assistants to work with a young adult with intellectual disabilities in Templeogue. The ideal candidate will be able to work on their own initiative and be passionate about providing high quality care to others.
They must also have experience working with intellectual disabilities, comfortable to stand in water and have a full driver’s licence with access to a car.
Benefits of working with Myhomecare are:
- Competitive rates of pay.
- 1 complimentary Myhomecare Uniform
- Flexible working hours to promote a healthy work-life balance.
- We offer subsidised training on ALL mandatory certs (i.e. Patient Moving and Handling and CPR)
Requirements for working with Myhomecare are:
- Must have minimum Fetac/QQI Level 5 Care Skills and Care of the Elderly or Fetac/QQI Level 5 in Nursing completed.
- In date certificates in People/Patient Moving and Handling and CPR preferred but Myhomecare offer subsidised training if not in date
- Full and in date drivers’ licence with access to a car is essential.
- Eligibility to work in Ireland.
- Ability to swim is essential.
- Epilepsy care preferred but not essential.
- Willingness to complete a Garda Vetting for Myhomecare.
Job responsibilities that are associated with this job are:
- Assisting clients in all aspects of daily living.
- Light housework and meal preparation.
- Providing personal care when needed.
- Meeting each client’s individual needs within a safe environment.
All candidates applying for the position of Homecare Assistants in Templeogue will be treated with the strictest confidence.
To apply for the position of Homecare Assistants in Templeogue please send an up to date CV to [email protected] quoting the Job Reference number JO-1907-434102 in the SUBJECT BAR of your email or call 01-9476255 / 1800400900 to speak to Ruth for more information concerning this position.
Due to high volumes of applicants, only successful candidates will be notified.