My Homecare.ie are currently seeking Midwives and Maternity Nurses for a range of maternity roles within the homecare setting in South Dublin, West Dublin and Kildare
Are you enthusiastic, empathetic and committed to providing woman centred care?
Are you a Midwife or a Nurse with experience in maternity, paediatrics or neonatal care?
If so, we want to hear from you.
The Midwife will be responsible for delivering the antenatal and postnatal education and care.
A Midwife/ Maternity nurse will understand the impact that a new baby can have on the family as a whole and they will be able to offer advice on the mother’s diet, rest and general wellbeing. The Midwife/ Maternity Nurse will help to establish and form a routine when it comes to the baby’s feeding and sleeping patterns which many new mothers require assistance with.
- The Midwife will be responsible for delivering the antenatal and postnatal education and care.
- As well as advising on and helping new parents with feeding the baby, the Midwife /Maternity nurse will be responsible for the physical needs of the baby, which includes bathing, changing, settling, and taking care of the baby’s laundry, nursery and equipment.
- Duties with bottle fed babies: It is the Midwife/ Maternity Nurse’s responsibility to prepare the milk bottles and ensure the bottles and other feeding equipment is clean and sterilized during the day and night. The Midwife/Maternity Nurse is also responsible for feeding the baby, at any time, and establishing a good feeding and sleeping routine as discussed with the parents.
- Duties with breastfed babies: The Midwife/Maternity nurse should observe the mother when she is feeding the baby and be able to offer advice where necessary. After feeding, the Midwife/Maternity Nurse should take the baby and resettle it, be it day or night.
Homecare Maternity Nursing Job Benefits:
- Excellent working conditions and excellent rates of pay.
- Rosters will be completed in advance.
- We provide professional training and Personal Development programmes.
- My Homecare provide full and part time Homecare Nursing and Maternity Jobs nationwide.
- Ad hoc shifts also available with Myhomecare.
- This is an excellent opportunity for Midwives and Nurses to work as part of an enthusiastic team in a Homecare setting.
To apply please send CV to [email protected] and please quote the following Job Order in your application : JO-1907-434098