We are a leading recruitment agency providing staff to our clients in the Healthcare Industry.
These Multitask Attendant jobs in Co. Westmeath would involve general Healthcare Assistant duties as well as some domestic and catering duties. Take your career to the next level and join Servisource Healthcare today!
Benefits of these Multitask Attendant jobs in Co. Westmeath :
- Excellent rates of pay as well as paid holidays!
- We run courses such as Patient Moving and Handling, Basic Life Support, MAPA and more, so that you can ensure your certificates never go out of date!
- We have full-time and flexi-time options available for our Multitask Attendants in Co. Westmeath
- Weekly Pay
Responsibilities of these Multitask Attendant jobs in Co. Westmeath :
- General Healthcare Assistant duties
- Observation and Monitoring duties
- Cleaning duties
- Personal Care
- Deliver patient centred care at all times
Requirements for these Multitask Attendant jobs in Co .Westmeath :
- You will need to have completed your full Fetac Level 5 in Healthcare Support (or equivalent) course as well as have over 150 hours work experience in an acute Healthcare Setting
- Full Driving Licence is a must.
- In-date certs for Patient Moving and Handling, Infection Control, Safeguarding Adults, MAPA and CPR.( Servisource can provide these once you are fully compliant)
- You will need to be fully immunised against Hepatitis B
- You will have in-date Garda Vetting and also be willing to undergo the same with Servisource Healthcare.
- You will have a certificate for An Introduction to Children’s First.
- You will have excellent communication skills and fluent English.
- You have a can-do attitude and are flexible with regards to your availability and job responsibilities.
All Candidates applying for Multitask Attendant jobs in Co. Westmeath will be treated with the strictest of confidence.
Due to the high volume of applications for these Multitask Attendants Mullingar Co. Westmeath it will not be possible to provide individual feedback.