This Multi-task Attendant job would include general Healthcare Assistant duties along with some catering and domestic duties when needed. As a multitask attendant, you will be assisting patients with bathing/washing and dressing, aiding with going to the toilet, communicating with patients and keeping them comfortable, whilst also supporting patient’s ability to achieve/maximise their independence when possible. This particular role will create more opportunities for Healthcare Assistants who wish to work in a variety of hospitals and nursing homes while also taking on additional tasks.
Benefits for Multi-task Attendants;
• Excellent rates of pay as per HSE.
• Paid weekly and paid holidays.
• Subsidised training to keep you up to date with your mandatory certificates, for only €3.50 per week.
• Flexible hours to promote a great work/life balance.
Requirements for Multi-task Attendants;
• FETAC Level 5 in Healthcare Support (or equivalent) including over 250 hours work experience as a Healthcare Assistant.
• Fully vaccinated and immunity results for Hep B, Hep C, MMR, Varicella and BCG.
• In-date certificates for Patient Moving and Handling, Infection Control, Safeguarding Adults, MAPA and CPR (can be provided by our training department if needed)
• HACCP and Introduction to Children’s First certificate (both can be completed online)
• Fluent in English with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Flexibility within your role and willing to take on any task.
*All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Due to the volume of applicants, only successful candidates will be contacted*
To apply for this position or for further information, please contact Patricia Drabik on (01) 947 6298 or email me with your up to date CV to email@example.com quoting the job order number JO-1511-321844 in the email.