My Homecare Currently Recruiting Qualified Nurses for Ballygarvan Area.
My Homecare are currently recruiting a qualified nurse to work one on one with a complex need’s child in his own home. We are currently looking to recruit a nurse to work two afternoon shifts per week. The ideal candidate would have previous experience in a similar role and would also be reliable.
My Homecare Jobs Benefits:
- Excellent hourly rate of pay beginning at €25 per hour
- Patient Moving and Handling, CPR, Infection Control offered to all our Registered Nurses as well as any other course required.
- Monthly rosters usually completed in advance.
- €100 offered towards annual INMO registration every year
- €120 introduce a Nurse incentive offered to nurses.
- 1 Free Uniform for newly activated Nurses
- Paid Holidays- 8 hours for every 100 hours worked.
My Homecare Registered Nurses must have the following;
- In date and current ABA pin.
- Previous experience working with Children
- Willingness to undergo any training required.
- All nurses are required to undergo Garda Vetting.
- Nurses must be Willing to register with the INMO or affiliated union.
- Full immunizations and Vaccination history will need to be provided.
My Homecare responsibilities:
- Activities of daily living
- Medication administration
- Social Activities
To apply contact Rowena O'Donovan on 021-4626128 or e-mail me with your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting JO-1511-321852