Part-time position of Dental Assistant available in a Balbriggan-based Dental practice. Flexible hours, to include Saturdays.
• This is a part-time position, the ideal candidate will support members of the dental team in the delivery of dental treatment
• Infection Control
• Preparation and maintenance of the dental surgery
• Assisting the dentist to record information about the patient’s oral health, processing radio graphs and stock control
• Preparing the various materials required and ensuring the proper instruments and equipment are available, to cleaning and sterilizing the used instruments
• Pay is dependent on experience, €12-€14/hour.
• Fully qualified Dental Assistant
• 2 years experience as a Dental Assistant
• Applicants must have excellent English
All candidate’s CVs will be held under the strictest confidence, please email an updated copy of your CV to Aileen McCann - [email protected].