Myhomecare are seeking qualified Paediatric Nurses to care for children with complex medical needs located in the South County Dublin area
The Ideal Candidate for this Paediatric Home Care Nursing Role will be friendly and caring with excellent interpersonal and communication skills. They must also have fluent English and have an enthusiastic approach to work. Experience caring for children with complex medical needs essential.
Homecare Nursing Job Benefits:
- Excellent working conditions and competitive rates of pay.
- Rosters will be completed one month in advance.
- We provide professional training and Personal Development programs.
- My Homecare provide full and part time Home Care Nursing Jobs in South Dublin.
- Ad hoc shifts also available with MyHomecare.
- There is the opportunity for Home Care Nurses to work as part of an enthusiastic team in a Home Care setting.
- One free uniform for newly activated Home Care Nurses.
- A goodwill incentive for all newly activated Nurses in the form of a €100 towards your INMO registration.
- Refer another nurse and if they are activated for work a fee will be awarded to the referrer of €150 when the newly activated Nurse has worked 120 hours for us.
- For current Nurses – when they are due to renew their INMO membership, if they have worked more than 200 hours for us in the past 12 months, we will pay €100 towards the renewal of their registration fee.
- Subsidised training on all mandatory certs such as Patient Moving and Manual Handling, CPR/First Aid, Infection Control, Children’s First, Elder Abuse & MAPA/Challenging Behaviour.
Homecare Nursing Job Responsibilities:
- MyHomecare Nurses deliver a quality service, while meeting each client’s individual needs within a safe environment.
- MyHomecare Nurses deliver patient centred care at all times while assisting clients with personal care and daily living activities.
- MyHomecare Nurses recognise situations that may be detrimental to the health and wellbeing of the individual.
- MyHomecare Nurses will liaise with the Multidisciplinary Team and the client’s family members to ensure the best patient outcomes are achieved.
Paediatric Homecare Nurses must have the following:
- Home Care Nurses must provide proof of active registration with An Bord Altranais.
- Experience caring for Children with complex medical needs essential
- Home Care Nurses with Tracheostomy experience, TPN experience, Peg Experience is an advantage depending on the case. Refresher Training can be arranged if necessary.
- You must be willing to undertake reference checking and Garda Vetting is essential.
- Nurses applying for Homecare Nursing Jobs in South Dublin must have up-to-date certificates in Manual Handling, CPR, Elder Abuse and Infection Control.
- Training can be provided within your first 6 weeks.
- You must be registered with the INMO or affiliated union.
- You must provide full Immunisations and Vaccination history.
- You must have a good understanding of the current HIQA standards.
- All Nurses applying for Homecare Nursing Jobs in South Dublin must have an excellent command of the English Language.
All applications for the Homecare Nurse jobs will be treated with the strictest of confidence.
To apply for Homecare Nursing Jobs in South Dublin with Myhomecare or for any further information concerning the role of Homecare Nurse in South Dublin please contact Sarah on 01-9476255 / 1800 400 900 or e-mail me with your updated CV to SHarris@myhomecare.ie