Servisource Healthcare are recruiting for an experienced Person in Charge with experience in Children's Respite Services. The suitable candidate will have management experience in the ID sector.
Must be currently registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland.
• Must have minimum 3 years post registration experience of which one must be in the specialty area of intellectual disability nursing.
• Must possess minimum 3 years nursing management/supervisory experience.
• Must have completed a recognized post graduate management course (Minimum level 6 qualification).
• Must possess excellent leadership skills.
• Demonstrate excellent communication skills.
• Must have detailed knowledge of HIQA requirements.
• Professional, accountable, good planning and time management skills.
• Must possess a full clean driver’s licence and willing to driver the company vehicle.
• Experience of report writing, personal support plans, people and roster management.
• Ability to work alone.
The position available will require the successful candidate to work in Children’s Respite Services as PIC and will be expected to work hours which may include day time hours, evenings, night duty, to include weekends.
The successful candidate may have to work in other areas of Services (including Adult Services) and may have to deputise for other PIC’s if required.
Number of residents in the facility:
Across services (Respite - 3 beds, Community Group Home House: 4 beds, Day Services: 13 Services Users)
Varied Rota, Rota complete 3 to 4 weeks in advance.
Saturday Allowance, 1 1/4 for waking night duty staff, double time on a Sunday, double time on Bank Holidays, Pension and Employee Assistance Programme.
If you meet all these requirements, please send an updated CV to [email protected], or call Nicky on 021-4626154