This role involves providing professional housing support ad management to individuals with mental health difficulties. It also involves conducting risk assessments and developing appropriate support plans. You will have knowledge and understanding of the challenges faced by individuals and families adjusting to independent living.
As an ideal candidate for this role you will :
- Have third level qualification (level 7 or 8) in Social Care or Psychology.
- Have an ability to work on your own initiative and as a member of a team.
- Excellent Communication /report writing skills.
- Ability to conduct risk assessments and deal with challenging behaviour.
- Have a Full , Clean driving licence.
- Have Direct work experience in a Social Care setting.
Requirements of Project Worker role :
- Patient Moving and Handling
- You will need to be fully immunised against Hep B
- You will have in-date Garda Vetting and also be willing to undergo the same with Servisource Healthcare.
- You will have excellent communication skills and fluent English.
*All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Due to the volume of applicants, only successful candidates will be contacted*
To apply for this Project Worker job in Co.Kildare or for further information, please contact Patricia Drabik on (01) 947 6298 or email me with your updated CV to [email protected]
quoting the job order number in the subject bar of the email.