Servisource on behalf of our client are recruiting a Psychiatrist for one day per week in the Dublin/Meath area.
Responsibilities of Psychiatrist job in Dublin/ Meath
- Psychiatric support for children and young adults who are living in residential care
- Wide ranges of diagnoses, input from clinical team would be needed to you give you an accurate update here
- CAMHS experience ideally required because the majority of those in care are aged under 18
- Approx. 1 day per week, typically Mondays
- Head office based in Navan, with residential centres in various locations in Meath and Co. Dublin
- Benefits Of Psychiatrist Job in Dublin/ Meath
- Excellent rates of pay!
- Great flexibility to suit your work life balance!
- Servisource Training provide subsidised training on all mandatory certificates (Patient Moving & Handling, CPR/First Aid, Infection Control, Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults & MAPA/Challenging Behaviour)
- Excellent opportunity to work as part of a multidisciplinary team daily, and to gain experience and contacts within the Healthcare Industry.
Requirements for Psychiatrist job in Dublin/ MeathUp-to-date training certificates (People Moving & Handling)
- Willingness to undertake Servisource Garda Vetting
- Full immunisations/vaccination history including commencement Hepatitis B
- Fluent English and good communication skills is essential
- Fully flexible in your availability
- Access to own transport is desirable
All applications for the above advertised Psychiatrist Job will be treated with the strictest of confidence.
Email an up-to-date copy of your CV to Rachel at [email protected] quoting JO-1910-439479 in the subject bar of the email.
*Due to the volume of applicants, only successful candidates will be contacted*