Qualified General/Paediatric Nurses Required for the Ballyhea Charleville area.
MyHomecare is currently recruiting for a homecare case working one on one with a child with complex needs in his own home, the ideal candidate would have previous experience working with children and also would be a reliable and kind individual. There is 1-2 eight-hour nights available per week with this case.
My Homecare Jobs Benefits:
- Rates of pay= €28 mon-fri nights, Sat nights €43.30, Sun nights €50
- Patient Moving and Handling, CPR, Infection Control offered to all our Registered Nurses as well as any other course required.
- Monthly rosters usually completed in advance.
- €100 offered towards annual INMO registration every year
- €120 introduce a Nurse incentive offered to nurses.
- 1 Free Uniform for newly activated Nurses
My Homecare Registered Nurses must have the following;
- In date and current ABA pin.
- Previous experience working with Children
- Willingness to undergo any training required.
- All nurses are required to undergo Garda Vetting.
- Nurses must be Willing to register with the INMO or affiliated union.
- Full immunizations and Vaccination history will need to be provided.
My Homecare Duties:
- Changing Peg Feed
- Skin Care
- Medication Administration
All Nurses applying for Homecare Nurse Jobs in Ballyhea/Charleville will be treated with the strictest of confidence.
To apply contact Rowena O'Donovan on 021-4626128 or e-mail me with your updated CV to [email protected] quoting JO-1805-409352. Shortlisting may apply based on the information supplied on CV submitted.