Seeking Qualified Healthcare or Homecare Assistants for the Askeaton, Limerick Area
Myhomecare are recruiting for a Reliable and Compassionate Healthcare or Homecare Carer to join our expanding Homecare team. The Ideal candidate would have to have completed minimum of Care of the Older Person and Care Skills modules at Fetac level 5 and would have to have previous experience providing care within the healthcare setting. If you have the relevant experience and qualifications apply with your CV today.
Benefits of working as a Homecare Assistant:
- Excellent rates of pay, paid weekly
- Paid Holidays 8 hours for every 100 hours accumulated
- We offer mandatory course such as Patient Moving and Handling and Basic Life Support for Certificate
- Rosters Completed in Advance where possible
Requirement for applying for a Homecare Assistant:
- Must have Fetac level 5 in Care of the Older Person and Care Skills
- Must have a minimum of 120 hours work experience with a healthcare setting
- An in date Patient Moving and Handling and Basic Life Support cert desirable but training can be provided
- Full vaccination history required which must include Hepatitis B, MMR, Varicella (chicken pox) and Hep C
- Must be welling to undergo Garda Vetting
- Have a full driver licence preferred but not essential depending on location
Job Responsibilities for Homecare Assistant:
- You will be required to attend to each client’s individual needs within their own homes
- Assisting with all aspects of daily living
- Potential light housework/meal prep.
- Providing personal care to clients in need
- Encourage clients to achieve or maximise independence
All Applicants will be treated with the strictest of confidence.
To apply for the Healthcare or Homecare Assistant job in Askeaton in Limerick, please email your updated CV to Lorna Lynch at [email protected] or call 1800 400 900 for more information, quoting the following Job order number: JO-1511-321843