Recruiting Qualified Homecare Assistants for the Ennis, Clare Area
My Homecare are now hiring Homecare workers for over 65’s tender, which would be working one to one with the Elderly in their own home. The ideal candidate will have completed a minimum Care Skills & Care of the Older Person modules at Fetac/QQI Level 5 and be Trustworthy and Dependable person with experience in a similar homecare/healthcare setting.
- Excellent rates of pay starting at €14 an hour, paid weekly
- We provide paid Holidays
- We offer mandatory courses such as Patient Moving and Handling and CPR for renewals cert.
- Full and Part-time work available
- 1 day Induction Training for all staff
Candidates will need:
- Fetac Level 5 in Care Skills and Care of the Older Person modules.
- We require you to have a minimum of 120 hours work experience within a healthcare setting.
- An in-date Patient Moving and Handling and CPR cert desirable but training can be provided.
- Willingness to undergo Garda Vetting.
- Willingness to get Hep B Vaccination and provide full immunisation history.
- Full driving licence preferred but not essential depending on location.
- Assisting with each client’s individual needs within their own homes.
- Assisting with all aspects of each client’s daily living.
- Providing personal care to clients in need.
- Light housework/meal prep is a possibility.
- Assist clients with achieving or maximising independence.
Applicants will be treated with the strictest of confidence.
To apply send your updated CV to Lorna Lynch at LLynch@myhomecare.ie or call 1800 400 900 for more information, quoting the following Job order number: JO-1511-321843