Myhomecare are urgently seeking a Qualified and Experienced Home Care Assistants to work in the Kilrush, Clare to work on a one to one with the Elderly in their own home. The Ideal candidate would have experience in a healthcare setting with a good understanding of English language both written and verbal. If you have the relevant experience and qualifications apply with you CV today.
My Homecare Benefits include:
- Brilliant rates of pay and holiday entitlements
- We offer mandatory courses such as Patient Moving and Handling and Basic Life Support for certificate renewals
- Rosters completed in advance where possible
- Full and Part-time Work available
My Homecare Requirements:
- Minimum requirements include Care Skills and Care of the Elderly Certs
- A minimum of 120 hours work experience in a healthcare setting
- Full Immunisations against Hepatitis B is essential as well as full vaccination history
- An in-date Patient Moving and Handling and CPR cert desirable but training can be provided
- Welling to undergo Garda Vetting
- Have a full driver licence preferred but not essential depending on location
My Homecare Job Responsibilities:
- Providing personal care to each individual client in their own home.
- Assisting with all aspects of each client’s daily living.
- Motivate the client to maximise or achieve independence.
- Reporting any deterioration in client’s condition.
- Providing companionship to the client.
To apply please send an updated CV to Lorna Lynch at LLynch@myhomecare.ie or call 1800 400 900 for more information, quoting the following Job order number: JO-1511-321843