My Homecare are recruiting qualified Homecare Assistants in Wexford.
My Homecare are on Tier one for the over 65’s tender, which would be working one on one with the Elderly in their own home. The Ideal candidate would be a dependable and caring individual with experience in a similar position.
My Homecare Benefits include:
- Excellent rates of pay: Monday- Saturday Day Duty €14 an hour & Sunday €26 an hour
- My homecare provide paid Holidays- 8 hours for every 100 hours worked
- We offer all mandatory courses such as CPR and Patient moving and handling for renewing certs.
- 1-day induction training for all staff
My Homecare Requirements:
- All candidates require Minimum: Fetac Level 5 Care Skills and Care of the Older Person.
- In-date Patient Moving and Handling Certificate is preferable but not essential as training can be provided.
- Willingness to undergo Garda Vetting.
- Willingness to get Hep B Vaccination and provide full immunisation history.
- We require you to have minimum 120 hours work experience in a healthcare background.
- Full clean Driving License is desirable but not essential if you are in a central area.
My Homecare Job Responsibilities:
- Attending to each client’s individual needs within their own homes.
- Assisting with all aspects of daily living.
- Encourage clients to achieve or maximise independence.
- Light housework/meal prep is a possibility.
- Provide companionship.
To apply for this position send an updated CV to Rowena O'Donovan at firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively you can call me on 021 4626128 for more information stating the Job order number JO-1805-409355