Servisource/CPL Healthcare is now recruiting a Recruitment Consultant for our Cork city office to work within the Healthcare Division.
The Recruitment Consultant will be required to work in a team environment and be involved in sourcing relevant candidates and recruitment of industry specific personnel.
The ideal candidate is outgoing, personable and a problem solver with a positive, enthusiastic attitude. The right person for this job will be driven to succeed. This job is fast paced and would suit someone who enjoys a challenge and working with others to achieve optimum results and high calibre staffing solutions for our candidates.
Job Responsibilities will include:
- Managing the full recruitment process from developing client relationships to attracting top talent.
- Working closely with clients to understand job briefs and how to approach the market for each role.
- Full candidate journey – Advertising roles, screening candidates, interviewing candidates, advising and guiding candidates through the process.
- Serve as an ambassador of the brand, locally and beyond, as part of a broader strategy at Cpl/Servisource.
Key requirements for this role:
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience in a recruitment or sales environment.
- Ideally you will have a medical/sales background/education with a working knowledge of the Irish healthcare industry.
- Articulate, flexible and down to earth nature.
- A proactive and motivated attitude.
- Strong negotiation and problem solving skills.
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to work calmly under pressure.
- Experience in handling confidential information.
- Sense of urgency and ability to work ( thrive) in a fast-paced environment.
Please note that all applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence
To apply for this Recruitment Consultant job in Cork city, please send an updated CV to [email protected] quoting the Job Order number: JO-1906-432198 in the subject bar of your email