Servisource Healthcare are seeking to recruit a Registered General Nurse (RGN) for a temporary 3-6 month contract in Athlone, Co Westmeath.
The potential candidate will be required to work in a care of the elderly setting with the option of either full or part-time hours per week for approx. 3-6 month temporary contract.
The ideal candidate will have geriatric experience and will possess a willingness to work both days and nights. They will also be caring, empathetic and compassionate, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Registered General Nurse (RGN) Job in Athlone, Westmeath Benefits
- HSE rates of pay and full annual leave entitlements!
- If you have worked 200+ hours for us in the past year, we will pay the €100 towards the renewal of your INMO registration fee
- Subsidised mandatory training certification needing renewal every two years (People Moving & Handling, CPR/OFA, Infection Prevention Control, Elder Abuse, MAPA/NCVI)
- A free Servisource nurse’s uniform is included in your new starter pack and a new uniform for every year that you work with Servisource is provided free of charge also!
- We have a referral scheme in operation – if you refer a Nurse to us and they are activated - a fee of €150 will be awarded to the referrer (when the nurse has worked 120+ hours with Servisource).
Registered General Nurse (RGN) Job in Athlone, Westmeath Responsibilities
- Assisting patients recover from illness or injury.
- Assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care plans.
- Administer medication and record patients’ medical information and vital signs etc.
Registered General Nursing (RGN) Job in Athlone, Westmeath Requirements
- Proof of current, in-date, ABA Pin
- Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland (NMBI) proof of registration.
- Hepatitis B full immunisations up to date.
- In date certificate in People Moving & Handling.
- Willingness to undertake a Garda Vetting for Servisource nurse jobs is essential -Register with Servisource Healthcare between March 13th and April 21st and receive FREE Garda Vetting (T&C’s Apply)
- All candidates must have a good understanding of the HIQA standards to date.
- Fluent English and good communication skills is essential.
How to Apply
For further information or to apply for this role please contact Eimear Delaney on (091) 762426 or e-mail with your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job order number JO-1901-421748 in the subject bar of the email.
All applications for the above advertised Registered General Nursing Job in Athlone, Co Westmeath will be treated with the strictest of confidence.