On behalf of our client, Servisource Healthcare are recruiting a Registered General Nurse (RGN) in the Athlone area.
The facility provides long term care to older people and the ideal candidate will have previous palliative care experience. There are full and part-time hours available across day and night shifts for approx. 3-6 months in duration.
Benefits for Nurse Job in Athlone, Westmeath.;
- Excellent rates of pay!
- We will pay the €100 towards the renewal of your INMO registration fee (T&C apply)
- Subsidised training certification needing renewal every two years (People Moving & Handling, CPR/OFA, Infection Prevention Control, Elder Abuse, MAPA/NCVI)
- A free Servisource nurse’s uniform is included in your new starter pack and a new uniform for every year that you work with Servisource is provided free of charge also!
- If you refer a Nurse to us and they are activated, a fee of €150 will be awarded to the referrer (T&C apply)
Requirements for Nurse Job in Athlone, Westmeath;
- Proof of current, in-date, ABA Pin
- Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland (NMBI) proof of registration.
- Hepatitis B full immunisations up to date.
- In date certificates in People Moving & Handling and CPR.
- Willingness to undertake a Garda Vetting for Servisource nurse jobs is essential.
- All candidates must have a good understanding of the HIQA standards to date.
- Fluent English and good communication skills is essential.
All applications for the above advertised Nursing Job in Athlone, Co Westmeath will be treated with the strictest of confidence.
For further information or to apply for this role please contact Eimear Delaney on (091) 762426 or e-mail with your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job order number JO-1901-421750 in the subject bar of the email.