On behalf of our clients, Servisource Healthcare are recruiting Registered General Nurses in the County Donegal area.
Both full time and part time hours across day and night shifts (we will work off your availability!) in both acute and care of the elderly settings.
The ideal candidate will be caring, empathetic and compassionate, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to work on a team and also on your own initiative.
Advantages for Staff Nurse Jobs in County Donegal
- We subsidise all mandatory training needing renewal every two years (People Moving & Handling, CPR/OFA, Infection Prevention Control, Elder Abuse, MAPA/NCVI)
- We provide a free Servisource nurse’s uniform in your new starter pack and a new uniform for every year that you work with Servisource!
- We will pay €100 towards the renewal of your INMO registration fee if you have worked 200+ hours for us in the past year.
- Refer a Friend – a fee of €150 will be awarded to the referrer if you refer a Nurse to us and they are activated (when the nurse has worked 120+ hours with Servisource)
Responsibilities for Staff Nurse Jobs in County Donegal
- Providing, assessing and developing appropriate care plans
- Personal care (hygiene, feeding, tolieting etc.)
- Protecting and advocating for the individuals
- Administration of medication
Requirements for Staff Nurse Jobs in County Donegal
- Proof of current, in-date, ABA Pin
- Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland (NMBI) proof of registration.
- In date certificates in People Moving & Handling and CPR.
- Hepatitis B full immunisations up to date.
- Good understanding of the HIQA standards to date.
- Willingness to undertake a Garda Vetting.
- Fluent English is essential.
- Full clean driving licence.
All applications for the above advertised Staff Nursing Jobs in County Donegal will be treated with the strictest of confidence.
Call to Action
For further information or to apply for Staff Nursing Jobs in County Donegal please contact Eimear Delaney on (091) 762426 or e-mail with your updated CV to email@example.com quoting the job order number JO-1801-367928 in the subject bar of the email.