Advantages for Registered General Nurse (RGN) Jobs in County Limerick
- We will pay €100 towards the renewal of your INMO registration fee if you have worked 200+ hours for us in the past year.
- We subsidise all mandatory training needing renewal every two years (Patient Moving & Handling, CPR/OFA, Infection Prevention Control, Safeguarding Vulnerable Persons, MAPA/NCVI)
- We have a referral scheme in operation – a fee of €150 will be awarded to the referrer if you refer a Nurse to us and they are activated (when the nurse has worked 120+ hours with Servisource)
- We provide a free Servisource nurse’s uniform in your new starter pack and a new uniform for every year that you work with Servisource!
Requirements for Registered General Nurse (RGN) Jobs in County Limerick
- Proof of current, in-date, ABA Pin and Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland (NMBI) proof of registration.
- Hepatitis B full immunisations up to date.
- In date certificates in Patient Moving & Handling and CPR.
- Willingness to undertake a Garda Vetting.
- Fluent English is essential.
- Full clean driving licence.
- All candidates must have a good understanding of the HIQA standards to date.
*All applications for the above advertised Registered General Nurse (RGN) Jobs in County Limerick will be treated with the strictest of confidence.*
For further information or to apply for Registered General Nurse (RGN) Jobs in County Limerick please contact Lorraine Hurley on (021)4279916 or e-mail with your updated CV to email@example.com quoting the job order number JO-1811-420685 in the subject bar of the email.