CALLING ALL REGISTERED GENERAL NURSES IN THE MAYO AREA!
Servisource Healthcare are currently recruiting Nurses in the Mayo area on a temporary, ad-hoc basis to be placed within our client facilities.
The ideal candidate will be caring, empathetic and compassionate, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to work on a team and also on your own initiative.
Benefits for Nursing Jobs in Mayo:
- A free Servisource nurse’s uniform is included in your starter pack and a new uniform for every year that you work with Servisource is provided free of charge also!
- Mandatory certification needing renewal every two years is subsidised (People Moving & Handling, CPR/OFA, Infection Prevention Control, Elder Abuse, MAPA/NCVI)
- It is a great opening for flexibility to suit your work life balance.
- We will pay €100 towards the renewal of your INMO registration fee if you have worked 200+ hours for us in the past year.
- If you refer a Nurse to us and they are activated to work - a fee of €150 will be awarded to the referrer (when the nurse has worked 120+ hours with Servisource).
Responsibilities for Nursing Jobs in Mayo:
- Providing, assessing and developing appropriate care plans
- Personal care (hygiene, feeding, tolieting etc.)
- Protecting and advocating for the individuals
- Administration of medication
Requirements for Nursing Jobs in Mayo:
- Proof of current, in-date, ABA Pin
- Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland (NMBI) proof of registration
- In date certificates in People Moving & Handling and CPR
- Full immunisations of Hepatitis B up to date
- Good understanding of the HIQA standards to date
- Willingness to undertake a Garda Vetting
- Full clean driving licence
- Fluent English
All applications for the above advertised Nursing Jobs in the Mayo area will be treated with the strictest of confidence.
Call to Action
For further information or to apply for Nursing Jobs in Mayo please contact Eimear Delaney on (091) 762426 or e-mail with your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job order number JO-1801-367928 in the subject bar of the email.