On behalf of our clients, Servisource Healthcare are seeking Registered General Nurses (RGN) / Staff Nurses in the Sligo area for both full/part time hours.
The ideal candidate will be caring, empathetic and compassionate, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to work on a team and also on your own initiative.
Nursing Job Benefits in the Sligo area;
- Servisource provide a free Servisource nurse’s uniform in your starter pack and a new uniform for every year that you work with Servisource is provided free of charge also!
- The adhoc working hours provide flexibility to suit your work life balance.
- Servisource provide subsidised mandatory training needing renewal every two years is subsidised (People Moving & Handling, CPR/OFA, Infection Prevention Control, Elder Abuse, MAPA/NCVI)
- We offer a goodwill incentive by providing €100 towards the renewal of your INMO registration fee if you have worked 200+ hours for us in the past year.
- Refer a Friend Scheme - If you refer a Nurseto us and they are activated to work, a fee of €150 will be awarded to the referrer (when the nurse has worked 120+ hours with Servisource).
Nursing Job Responsibilities in the Sligo area;
- Providing, assessing and developing appropriate care plans
- Personal care (hygiene, feeding, tolieting etc.)
- Protecting and advocating for the individuals
- Administration of medication
Nursing Job Requirements in the Sligo area;
- All potential candidates must have a current ABA pin
- An in-date People/Patient Moving and Handling certificate
- Full immunisations of Hepatitis B
- Proof of registration with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland (NMBI)
- Good understanding of the HIQA standards
- Willingness to undertake a Garda Vetting is vital
All applications for the above advertised Nursing Jobs in the Sligo area will be treated with the strictest of confidence.
How to Apply
To apply for the above Nursing Jobs in Sligo please contact Eimear Delaney on (091) 762426 or e-mail with your updated CV to email@example.com quoting the job order number JO-1801-367928 in the subject bar of the email.