Servisource Healthcare are currently recruiting Registered General Nurses (RGN) to be placed within our client facilities in Laois.
Both full time and part time hours are available on a weekly basis to the successful candidates, with a mix of both day and night shifts. We have a range of shifts available in general hospitals, nursing homes and intellectual disability facilities.
The ideal candidate will be caring, empathetic and compassionate, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to work on a team and on your own initiative.
Benefits for Registered General Nurse in Laois:
- great flexibility to suit your work life balance!
- We subsidise all mandatory training which requires renewal every two years (People Moving & Handling, CPR/OFA, Infection Prevention Control, Elder Abuse, MAPA/NCVI)
- We provide a free Servisource nurse’s uniform in your new starter pack and a new uniform for every year that you work with Servisource!
- We will pay €100 towards the renewal of your INMO registration fee if you have worked 200+ hours for us in the past year.
- Refer a Friend – a fee of €150 will be awarded to the referrer if you refer a Nurse to us and they are activated (when the nurse has worked 120+ hours with Servisource)
Typical responsibilities when working as a Nurse in Laois:
- Liaising with Multidisciplinary team and patient’s family members
- Delivering a quality service, meeting each patient’s individual needs within a safe environment
- Ensuring that both Servisource and the client facilities policies and procedures are understood and adhered to at all times
- Recognising situations that may be detrimental to the health and wellbeing of the individual and reporting instances of such abuse to the relevant parties
- Delivering patient centred care at all times while assisting patients with Hygiene and Social needs
- Evidence of ability to empathise with and treat patients, relatives and colleagues with dignity and respect
Nursing Applicants must have the following;
- Proof of current/active registration with An Bord Altranais (ABA)/ Nursing & Midwifery Board of Ireland (NMBI)
- Candidates must have up-to-date certificates in Manual Handling, CPR, Elder Abuse, Infection Control and Children’s First
- Have completed the National Early Warning Score education programme
- Previous nursing experience in an acute or care of the elderly residential facility (as applicable)
- Willingness to undergo Garda Vetting
- 3 recent satisfactory references
- Eligibility to work in Ireland as a temporary worker
- Full immunisations and Vaccination history
- A strong communicator with a friendly and personable disposition displaying excellent verbal & written communication skills (Proficiency in English language required)
- All candidates must have a strong understanding of the current HIQA standards
Please send an updated CV to [email protected] quoting the job order number JO-1511-321871 in the subject bar of the email