The ideal candidate will be caring, empathetic and compassionate, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to work on a team and also on your own initiative.
Advantages for working with Servisource Healthcare as a Registered General Nursing (RGN) jobs in County Kerry:
- We will pay €100 towards the renewal of your INMO registration fee if you have worked more than 200 hours for us in the past year.
- We subsidise all mandatory training that needs renewal every two years (Patient Moving and Handling, MAPA/NCVI, Safeguarding Vulnerable Persons, Infection Prevention Control, CPR/OFA/BLS)
- We provide a free Servisource nursing uniform in your new starter pack and a new uniform for every year that you work with Servisource!
- We have a referral scheme where €150 will be awarded to the referrer if you refer a Nurse to us and they are activated for work (when the nurse has worked 120+ hours with Servisource)
Nursing Job Responsibilities in the Kerry area:
- Providing, assessing and developing appropriate care plans for patients
- Personal care (hygiene, feeding, toileting etc.)
- Protecting and advocating for the individuals
- Administration of medication
Requirements for Registered General Nurse (RGN) Jobs in County Kerry:
- Proof of current and in-date ABA Pin and Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland (NMBI) proof of registration.
- Hepatitis B full immunisations up to date.
- In date certificates in Patient Moving & Handling and CPR.
- Willingness to undertake a Garda Vetting.
- Fluent English is essential.
- All candidates must have a good understanding of the HIQA standards to date.
- Full clean driving licence is desired.
*All applications for the above advertised Registered General Nurse (RGN) Jobs in County Kerry will be treated with the strictest of confidence*
For further information or to apply for Registered General Nurse (RGN) Jobs in County Kerry, please contact Lorraine Hurley on (021)4279916 or e-mail with your updated CV to email@example.com quoting the job order number JO-1902-424001 in the subject bar of the email.