Servisource Healthcare is currently recruiting experienced Psychiatric Nurse/Intellectual Disability Nurse for a facility in Stillorgan, South Dublin.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a nurse to work in an Intellectual Disability facility with young people as part of a multi-disciplinary team. The successful nurse will always be providing patient-centered care while carrying out their nursing duties in the facility and will also be responsible for protecting and advocating for the individuals.
The ideal candidate will be a caring, compassionate and motivated Nurse who treats patients and colleagues with respect and dignity at all times. Will have excellent communication skills and interpersonal, the ability to work on a team and also on own initiative. The ideal candidate will have previous experience working as a Nurse/Intellectual Disability Nurse/RGN in a Healthcare facility.
Psychiatric Nurse/Intellectual Disability Nurse Job Benefits
- Competitive rates of pay and holiday days!
- Weekly Pay.
- Newly activated nurses can claim a free uniform and we offer a new uniform for every year that you work with Servisource.
- When your renewal for your INMO membership is due, if you have worked 200+ hours for us in the past year, we will pay €100 towards the renewal of your INMO registration fee
- Servisource also operate subsidised courses for mandatory training required for jobs in the Healthcare Industry such as CPR, MAPA, Infection Prevention and Control, among others.
- We run a referral scheme for nurses – if you refer a Nurse to us and they are activated - a fee of €150 will be awarded to the referrer (once the nurse has worked 120 hours with us).
Nurse (RGN) Dublin City Centre Job Responsibilities
- Providing, assessing and developing appropriate care plans
- Patient Personal care (hygiene, feeding, toileting etc.)
- Providing patient focused care - Protecting and advocating for the individuals
- Medication administration
- Cleaning and dressing wounds
- Follow HIQA standards and maintain a strong understanding.
Psychiatric Nurse/Intellectual Disability Nurse Job Requirements
To be successful in your application for the above Registered General Nurse job you will need to have the following:
- Proof of current, in-date, ABA Pin and registration of Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland (NMBI)
- Hepatitis B full immunisations up to date.
- In-date certificates for Patient Moving and Handling, Infection Prevention and Control, Safeguarding Vulnerable People, CPR, Children's First and MAPA.
- Willingness to undertake Servisource Garda Vetting.
- Fluent English and excellent communication skills is essential.
- minimum of 250 hours working as a Psychiatric Nurse/Intellectual Disability Nurse/RGN in a Healthcare facility
- Three recent references/referees, two of which must be from a healthcare background
- Fluent Written and Verbal English is essential.
To apply for this position, please email your updated CV to [email protected] quoting the job order number JO-1907-434438 in the subject bar of the email.