Servisource Healthcare is a recruitment agency who supply Staff to our Clients in the Healthcare Industry. We are currently recruiting Registered General Nurses for jobs in County Dublin .
Become a member of our team and build you career today.
These jobs will take place in an acute facility. You will be working as part of a multi-disciplinary team providing patient-centred care at all times. This is a very rewarding and dynamic job. The job and hours per week will be varied depending on the needs of individual clients. The successful Registered General Nurse will be carrying out general nursing duties as part of their job. These duties include, but are not limited to, basic care, medication administration, cleaning and dressing wounds and working as part of a multi-disciplinary team to provides patient centred care.
**Free Garda Vetting Easter Campaign**
Nurse (RGN) County Dublin Job Benefits:
- Competitive rates of pay and holiday days!
- Weekly Pay.
- Newly activated nurses can claim a free uniform and we offer a new uniform for every year that you work with Servisource.
- When your renewal for your INMO membership is due, if you have worked 200+ hours for us in the past year, we will pay the €100 towards the renewal of your INMO registration fee
- Servisource also operate courses for mandatory training required for jobs in the Healthcare Industry such as CPR, MAPA, Infection Prevention and Control, among others.
- We run a referral scheme for nurses – if you refer a Nurse to us and they are activated - a fee of €150 will be awarded to the referrer (once the nurse has worked 120 hours with us).
Nurse (RGN) in County Dublin Job Requirements:
To be successful in your application for the above Registered General Nurse job you will need to have the following:
- an in-date ABA Pin
- Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland (NMBI) proof of registration
- In-date certificates for Patient Moving and Handling, Infection Prevention and Control, Safeguarding Vulnerable People, CPR and MAPA.
- a minimum of 250 hours working as a Nurse in a Healthcare facility
- willingness to undergo Servisource Garda Vetting
- the ability to provide your full Vaccination history. You will be vaccinated against Hep B, MMR and TB
- Three references/referees, two of which must be from a healthcare background
- Fluent English is essential.
- Full clean driving licence.
You will also have a strong understanding of current HIQA standards and you endeavour to follow them always. You are a caring and motivated Nurse who always treats your patient and colleagues with respect and dignity at all times. You have excellent communication skills and are fluent English. You are eager to succeed in your nursing job.
*** All Nursing applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence***
Nurse (RGN) in County Dublin Job Contact: