Servisource Healthcare are seeking Registered General Nurses (RGN) for the Ballinasloe area of Galway.
Benefits for Registered General Nurses (RGN) Jobs in Ballinasloe Galway;
- Nurses are required on an Ad-Hoc basis. It is a great opening for flexibility to suit your work life balance.
- When your renewal for your INMO membership is due, if you have worked 200+ hours for us in the past year, we will pay the €100 towards the renewal of your INMO registration fee
- Subsidised mandatory certification needing renewal every two years (People Moving & Handling, CPR/OFA, Infection Prevention Control, Elder Abuse, MAPA/NCVI)
- A free Servisource nurse’s uniform is included in your new starter pack and a new uniform for every year that you work with Servisource is provided free of charge also!
- We have a referral scheme in operation – if you refer a Nurse to us and they are activated - a fee of €150 will be awarded to the referrer (when the nurse has worked 120+ hours with Servisource).
Candidate Requirements for Registered General Nursing (RGN) Jobs in Ballinasloe Galway;
- Proof of current, in-date, ABA Pin
- Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland (NMBI) proof of registration.
- Hepatitis B full immunisations up to date.
- In date certificates in People Moving & Handling and CPR.
- Willingness to undertake a Garda Vetting for Servisource nurse jobs is essential.
- All candidates must have a good understanding of the HIQA standards to date.
- Fluent English is essential.
- Full clean driving licence.
All applications for the above advertised Nursing Jobs in the Ballinasloe area of Galway will be treated with the strictest of confidence.
For further information or to apply for Nursing Jobs in Ballinasloe Galway please contact Eimear Delaney on (091) 762426 or e-mail with your updated CV to email@example.com quoting the job order number JO-1801-367928 in the subject bar of the email.