On behalf of our clients, Servisource Healthcare are seeking Registered General Nurses (RGN) / Staff Nurses in the Longford area.
Nursing Job Benefits in the Longford area;
- Servisource provide a free Servisource nurse’s uniform in your starter pack and a new uniform for every year that you work with Servisource is provided free of charge also!
- The adhoc working hours provide flexibility to suit your work life balance.
- Servisource provide subsidised mandatory training needing renewal every two years is subsidised (People Moving & Handling, CPR/OFA, Infection Prevention Control, Elder Abuse, MAPA/NCVI)
- We offer a goodwill incentive by providing €100 towards the renewal of your INMO registration fee if you have worked 200+ hours for us in the past year.
- Refer a Friend Scheme - If you refer a Nurseto us and they are activated to work, a fee of €150 will be awarded to the referrer (when the nurse has worked 120+ hours with Servisource).
Nursing Job Requirements in the Longford area;
All potential candidates must have a current ABA pin, an in-date People/Patient Moving and Handling certificate and full immunisations of Hepatitis B.
Proof of registration with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland (NMBI), a good understanding of the HIQA standards and a willingness to undertake a Garda Vetting is vital.
All applications for the above advertised Nursing Jobs in the Longford area will be treated with the strictest of confidence.
To apply for the above Nursing Jobs in Longford please contact Eimear Delaney on (091) 762426 or e-mail with your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job order number JO-1801-367928 in the subject bar of the email.