Servisource Healthcare are seeking to recruit Registered Psychiatric Nurses (RPNs) on a temporary basis in Galway City for both full/part time hours.
The ideal candidate will be caring, empathetic and compassionate, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to work on a team and also on your own initiative.
Benefits for Registered Psychiatric Nurses (RPNs) Jobs in Galway;
- It is a great opening for flexibility to suit your work life balance.
- When your renewal for your INMO membership is due, if you have worked 200+ hours for us in the past year, we will pay the €100 towards the renewal of your INMO registration fee
- Subsidised mandatory certification needing renewal every two years (People Moving & Handling, CPR/OFA, Infection Prevention Control, Elder Abuse, MAPA/NCVI)
- A free Servisource nurse’s uniform is included in your new starter pack and a new uniform for every year that you work with Servisource is provided free of charge also!
- We have a referral scheme in operation – if you refer a Nurse to us and they are activated - a fee of €150 will be awarded to the referrer (when the nurse has worked 120+ hours with Servisource).
Responsibilities for Registered Psychiatric Nurses (RPNs) Jobs in Galway;
- Providing, assessing and developing appropriate care plans
- Personal care (hygiene, feeding, tolieting etc.)
- Protecting and advocating for the individuals
- Administration of medication
Candidate Requirements for Registered Psychiatric Nurses (RPNs) Jobs in Galway;
- Proof of current, in-date, ABA Pin
- Proof of registration in the psychiatric division with Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland (NMBI).
- 2+ years’ experience working in an acute mental health setting.
- Hepatitis B full immunisations up to date.
- In date certificates in People Moving & Handling.
- Willingness to undertake a Garda Vetting for Servisource nurse jobs is essential - Register with Servisource Healthcare between March 13th and April 21st and receive FREE Garda Vetting (T&C’s Apply)
- All candidates must have a good understanding of the HIQA standards to date.
- Fluent English and excellent communication skills is essential.
All applications for the above advertised Psychiatric Nursing Jobs in the Galway area will be treated with the strictest of confidence.
For further information or to apply for Psychiatric Nursing Jobs in Galway please contact Eimear Delaney on (091) 762426 or e-mail with your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job order number JO-1807-413440 in the subject bar of the email.