Are you an RGN looking to gain indispensable acute experience working within a principal teaching hospital for the RCSI, just North of Dublin City Centre, get in touch with me today.
Our client, The Beaumont Hospital are looking for numerous RGNs to fill extra shifts, with a view to potential full-time and part-time contracts available.
- Opportunity to work in varied specialised facilities (800 bedded unit) i.e ENT, Gastroenterology, Neurosurgery and Neurology, Renal Transplantation
- We offer excellent rates of pay
- We provide training and personal development programs
- €100 towards INMO and we also provide free uniform
- Flexible working hours, ability to have your perfect work/life balance
- All candidates must have current registration with An Bord Altranais (ABA)
- Surgical experience desirable (not essential)
- Candidates must have up-to-date training certificates
- Current Garda Vetting and willingness to undertake new Garda Vetting
- Full immunisations/vaccination history
- All candidates must have a good understanding of the current HIQA standards
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence.
To apply for this position or for further information please contact Lisa Fee on +353 429368343 or e-mail with your updated CV to email@example.com