On behalf of our client, Servisource Healthcare are seeking to recruit Senior Support Workers in Grange Co Sligo.
Senior Support Workers are urgently required on a temporary basis with the option of full time or part time hours available - we will work off your availability!
The ideal candidate will be caring, empathetic and compassionate, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to work on a team and also on your own initiative.
Job Benefits for Senior Support Workers, Grange Co Sligo
- Excellent rates of pay!
- Subsidised training is available on all mandatory certificates (Patient Moving & Handling, CPR/First Aid, Infection Control, Elder Abuse & MAPA/Challenging Behaviour)
- Excellent opportunity to work as part of a team linking in with members of multidisciplinary team on a daily basis.
- Great opening for flexibility to suit your work life balance.
Job Responsibilities for Senior Support Workers, Grange Co Sligo
- Resonsible to provide the highest possible standard of support to Service Users with intellectual disabilities and mental health issues.
- Actively promoting and implementing recovery by using a strengths-based person centred approach.
- Assist the wider multi-disciplinary team and work on own initiative.
Job Requirements for Senior Support Workers, Grange Co Sligo
- All candidates must have QQI/FETAC Level 5 major award in Healthcare Support/Nursing Studies
- Minimum of 3+ years working experience in the area of mental health and intellectual disabilities
- Candidates must have up-to-date training certificates (Patient Moving and Handling and MAPA/NVCI is mandatory)
- Hepatitis B immunisations and other vaccinations history
- Willingness to undertake Garda Vetting
- Fluent English and good communication skills are essential
All applications for the above advertised Senior Support Workers jobs in Grange Co Sligo will be treated with the strictest of confidence.
Please contact Eimear Delaney with your updated CV to email@example.com quoting the job order number JO-1805-409839 in the subject bar of the email.