Servisource Healthcare are seeking to recruit a Social Care Worker in North Roscommon.
The role will be based in an Emergency Orientation Centre in North Roscommon. Hours of work will be on a whole-time equivalent basis, approximately 39 hours per week Monday to Friday.
The ideal candidate will be caring, empathetic and compassionate, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to work on a team and also on your own initiative.
Social Care Worker Job North Roscommon Benefits
- Servisource Healthcare provide a range of full and part-time options, as well as adhoc shifts which provides flexibility to suit your work life balance.
- Subsidised training is available on all mandatory certificates (Patient Moving & Handling, CPR/First Aid, Infection Control & MAPA)
- Excellent opportunity to work as part of a team linking in with members of multidisciplinary team on a daily basis.
Social Care Worker Job North Roscommon Responsibilities
- Provide housing related support services to refugees.
- Assist to enable them to settle and integrate into the community.
- Support them to live as independently as possible.
Social Care Worker Job North Roscommon Requirements
- A relevant Third Level qualification at degree level (Level 8) i.e. social care, psychology, sociology
- Up-to-date training certificates - Manual Handling mandatory
- Willingness to undertake Servisource Garda Vetting
- Full immunisations/vaccination history, including Hep B
- Minimum of 2 year’s direct work experience in a social care setting.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
All applications for the above advertised Social Care Worker Job North Roscommon will be treated with the strictest of confidence.
To apply for this position or for further information please contact Eimear Delaney on (091)-762426 or e-mail me with your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job order number JO-1807-413408 in the subject bar of the email.