Servisource Healthcare are urgently recruiting Social Care Workers on behalf of several of our clients in the Dublin Area.
As a Social Care Worker, you use positive approaches to support people who may have challenging behaviour in line with organisational practice. You may be asked to participate in all aspects of the running of the service including leisure activities, escort duties, general cleaning and upkeep of the service.
An ideal candidate for this Social Care Worker position should be a caring individual, who is willing to offer protection and support to vulnerable or dependent clients both individually and in groups. You will have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. You should also have excellent organisational, motivational, and interpersonal skills together with the ability to work on your own initiative and effectively manage your time. In addition, you will have proven leadership skills.
Responsibilities of Social Care Workers in Dublin;
• To have proven ability to interact successfully with people with various disabilities.
• Understanding and experience of therapeutic interventions.
• To be an active member of a multi-disciplinary team who assess needs, develop strategies and implement plans that can be used to support change and development; particularly strategies to support self-esteem, motivation and resilience.
Requirements of Social Care Workers in Dublin;
• Minimum Level 7 Degree in Social Care in addition to in-date certificates in Patient Moving & Handling, MAPA, First Aid and Children's First.
• Will have a minimum of 1 years' experience as a Social Care Worker working with people with Intellectual Disabilities.
• Will have a proven ability to interact successfully on a one to one basis with clients.
• Will have fluent written and spoken English and excellent report writing skills.
• Full clean drivers licence and own car is ideal.
*All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Due to the volume of applicants, only successful candidates will be contacted*
To apply for this Social Care worker job in Dublin or for further information, please contact Patricia Drabik on (01) 947 6298 or email me with your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job order number JO-1804-407168 in the subject bar of the email.