We are recruiting for a staff nurse in a facility in County Dublin. You will need one year post graduate experience in Care of the Elderly to qualify for this nurse job in Dublin.
The ideal candidate for this nurse job in Dublin is an experienced, caring nurse with excellent interpersonal skills. Due to the demand of this job you will need an excellent command of the English language, both written and verbal.
Duties of the Staff Nurse in Dublin:
• Ensure that all residents are treated with dignity, privacy and respect and ensuring they are treated as individuals
• Ensure all admissions to the home are carried out correctly and all appropriate documentation completed
• Documents patient care services by charting in patient and department records
• Taking the vital signs of the patient such as blood pressure, temperature, heart rate, oxygen level, and respiration
• Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
• Participates in HIQA visits and excellent knowledge of HIQA Standards
• Establish a personal and meaningful relationship with all residents, relatives and visitors, ensuring appropriate support and comfort is given at all times
Requirements/qualifications needed for this Nurse job:
* Registered with An Bord Altranais
* Ability to work in Ireland
* Previous experience as a nurse
* Training and refreshment of all mandatory certs provided
* In date Garda Vetting or a willingness to undertake new Garda Vetting
* Full immunisations/vaccination history
* Applicants must have a good understanding of the current HIQA standards
If you feel you have all the necessary capabilities to carry out this role, apply today.
All candidate’s CVs will be held under the strictest confidence, please email an updated copy of your CV to [email protected] quoting job order number within your email.