Full-time staff nurse required for Dublin city. Full-time working hours, day shifts only. This is a full time contract with 35hours/ week worked in average (one weekend worked every 2 weeks). Start date is August 12th.
Please see below a few things about this nursing position in Dublin city:
• Hourly rate is 21€/hour, breaks and 15min handover paid. Sundays are paid time and half and bank holiday double.
• We subsidize course and uniforms.
• Good team, good spirit, lovely Residents (33in total). NB : the nursing home is also a convent and most of the residents are Religious Sisters.
• Shifts start at 7am sharp (to avoid traffic). It is day shift only and is a mix of long and short shifts : 7.00-19.15 and 7.00-13.00- 2 nurses in the morning as it is the busier time and one then from 1pm to 7.15pm.
• Job description attached
• Computer literate if possible or willing to use a computer would be a good start… We use VCare for those who want to know.
• Male or Female nurse, preferably with experience and a good communications skills
• Note : no bus stop near us. Bus Stops are about 20min walk. If the person is not driving, access to the nursing home is not easy especially at weekends as there is no bus available before 7am.
If you are interested in this nurse position in Dublin city, please send an updated CV to [email protected], or call Nicky on 021-4626154.