Staff Nurses are required on a WTE a basis for immediate start in the Roscommon area.
Job Requirements for Nurses in Roscommon
- Proof of current, in-date, ABA Pin and registration of Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland (NMBI)
- Hepatitis B full immunisations up to date.
- In-date certificates in People Moving & Handling.
- Willingness to undertake Servisource Garda Vetting.
- Good understanding of the HIQA standards to date.
- Fluent English and excellent communication skills is essential.
Job Benefits for Nurses in Roscommon
- Flexible ad-Hoc working hours to suit your work life balance.
- If you have worked 200+ hours for us in the past year, we will pay the €100 towards the renewal of your INMO registration fee.
- Mandatory training such as People Moving & Handling, CPR/OFA, Infection Prevention Control, Elder Abuse, MAPA/NCVI, is subsidised by Servisource.
- A complimentary Servisource nurse’s uniform is included in your new starter pack and a new uniform for every year that you work with Servisource is provided free of charge also!
- Refer a Friend – if you refer a Nurse to us and they are activated, a fee of €150 will be awarded to the referrer when the nurse has worked 120+ hours with Servisource.
All applications for the above advertised Nursing Jobs in the Roscommon area will be treated with the strictest of confidence.
For further information or to apply for Nursing Jobs in Roscommon please contact Eimear Delaney on (091) 762426 or e-mail with your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job order number JO-1808-413744 in the subject bar of the email.