Servisource Healthcare are recruiting Support Workers with Intellectual Disability experience to be placed within our client facility in Co. Leitrim.
Both full time and part time hours are available on a weekly basis, with a mix of both day and night shifts.
Shifts would be 7.30pm to 7.30am, sleepover shift starting at 10pm and finishing 10.30am the next day. The succesfull candidate will be working in a two to one setting for the male service user.
The ideal candidate will be caring, empathetic and compassionate, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to work on a team and on your own initiative.
Benefits for a Support Worker Job in Co. Leitrim.
- Excellent rates of pay and full annual leave entitlements!
- Full time and part time hours available on a weekly, with a mix of both day and night shifts.
- Great flexibility to suit your work life balance!
- Servisource Training provide subsidised training on all mandatory certificates (Patient Moving & Handling, CPR/First Aid, Infection Control, Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults & MAPA/Challenging Behaviour)
- Excellent opportunity to work as part of a multidisciplinary team daily, and to gain experience and contacts within the Healthcare Industry.
Responsibilities for Support Worker Job in Co. Leitrim.
- Assist with daily personal care and hygiene for the male service user.
- Assist with feeding and toileting and encouraging independence accordingly for the male service user.
- Light cleaning and catering tasks where required.
- Follow the direction of the Registered Nurse on duty.
Requirements for Support Worker Job in Co. Leitrim.
- QQI/FETAC Level 5 major award in Healthcare Support/Nursing Studies
- Intellectual Disability experience is essential
- Recent work experience in a Nursing Home or Hospital (150hrs minimum)
- Up-to-date training certificates (Patient Moving and Handling)
- Willingness to undertake Servisource Garda Vetting
- Full immunisations/vaccination history including Hepatitis B
- Fluent English and good communication skills is essential
- Fully flexible in your availability
Email your CV to [email protected] quoting the job order number JO-2002-445665 in the subject bar of the email.
All applications for the above advertised Support Worker Job in Co. Mayo will be treated with the strictest of confidence.